Monday, November 15, 2010

Things that have been happening in 2G



There have been lots of exciting things happening in 2G. I went home with Lauren and she fed me Banana Nut Crunch! My favorite. We went laptop shopping as well.
 I also went home with Diya and we celebrated Deepavali. We lit up some sparklers. I stayed away from them though! Diya gave me a beautiful Indian dress. I felt very special.

Next, Victoria invited me round her house for the weekend. We had a lovely time and Victoria gave me a new bathing suit, which I will really love to bring to the pool in my condo. Thanks Victoria!
In school we are doing lots of fun things - like greater than and less than. I keep forgetting the signs though, I find < and > and = very confusing, can someone in 2G help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment